Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Capture images in Window Media Player

Capture images in Window Media Player

How to capture video images playing in Window Media Player?

Some of my friends asked me this question and I think, perhaps,some of you used to get trouble with it.To capture images on computer screen just use the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard.But the problem is that you can't do that to capture video images playing in Window Media Player if you don't change one thing in its options.I'm going tell you that thing here.To capture images just do some steps below:

  • Open your Window Media Player,I'm using Window Media Player 9.0,if you use other versions, I think it's just the same in the main idea,but there're just some different steps.

  • From the menubar choose Tools, then Options



  • On the Options window,choose Performance tab and then click the Advanced button.



  • Uncheck the Use overlays checkbox in the Video Acceleration,then click the OK button.



    Now you can capture as many pictures as you want use your "Print Screen" key.I think Window Media Player is one of the best players to play music and enjoy videos.Now we all know we can capture images in Window Media Player.


  • No comments:

    Google
     

    Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved.Digital Soak - Le Minh Nhut | Copyright and Use Guide | About Us
    powered by Blogger.com
    feed Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add to My AOL