Saturday, April 7, 2007

How to play Ogg format files?

Play Ogg, mp3, wma, mp1...

If you often work with audio files,perhaps you 've met the Ogg audio format files. When I met them the first time,I was really confused about how to play them.I tried using many players I have but they solved nothing. And I intended to search for a Ogg player on the internet. Luckily, when I told a friend about my problem, he gave me a useful Ogg player.That's XMPlay player.

XMPlay not only supports Ogg audio format, but also other popular formats such as: mp3, mp2, mp1, wma, wav.XMPlay's absolutely free. Its sound quality is really good. And its size's small, about 345Kb. You don't need to install it to run.When XMPlay runs, it uses less memory resource than other players. It's really a waste of memory when you run a big player just only for enjoying music. That also can slows your other running programs.That's one of the reasons why I choose XMPlay for playing Ogg files and enjoying music beside other players.

XMPlay is a Win32 (Windows 95/98/NT/2k/ME/XP/etc...) audio player, supportingseveral formats. Initially, when XMPlay was first released in 1998, only theXM format was supported, hence the name "XMPlay".

WMA playback requires the Windows Media Format modules to be installed. Theycome installed with Windows Media player, so will already be on most users'systems, but they can also be installed separately (WMFDIST.EXE is availableat the XMPlay website). If these modules are not installed, XMPlay will stillwork fine, just without WMA support.

You can download XMPlay here. I hope you enjoy it.


No comments:

Google
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved.Digital Soak - Le Minh Nhut | Copyright and Use Guide | About Us
powered by Blogger.com
feed Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add to My AOL