Sunday, April 8, 2007

How to Increase Your Google Adsense CTR ?

At the begining of using Google Adsense, I want to earn some money with it. I think when people visit my blog, they will click on my Google ads and I will earn money. I used to believe that the more viewers visit my blog, the more money I can earn. I just pasted the ads code into my blog's template and waited for the huge amount of money come. Later I realized that without optimization, that's impossible. Here I will share all of the tricks to increase Google Adsense CTR that I found from my own and others' experiences.

1. When use the ads code, you must make sure the ads that are appearing on your site are closely related with your content.If your ads are not relevant, there's small possibility that people will click on them.

2. Blending your ads with your website themes such as background's color, links' color, text display color...People often don't click on your ads if they realize that they are going to click on an advertising link.

3. Use best performing ads such as 336x280, 300x250 or 250x250.These wide ads often work well on many different kinds of websites.

4. You should place your ads at the best positions on your site. Placing your Google Adsense ads at the following positions is the best choice:

  • the top position of your page that's visible without your visitor having to scroll down.

  • in the middle of an article. People tend to stop reading for a while and look for something different.

  • at the end of an article. After already read through your article, viewers often want to find more links with relative content.

  • 5. Remember to use Link Unit ads. Try to place it near your navigation menu. Viewers sometimes don't realize that they are clicking on an ad.People will misidentify it as a navigation menu and automatically read it.

    There are still many tips about this topic. I only write some most effective tips which I know here. If you have some more tips about how to Increase Google Adsense CTR, please share them with us. I hope these tips are hepful for you.

    No comments:

    Google
     

    Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved.Digital Soak - Le Minh Nhut | Copyright and Use Guide | About Us
    powered by Blogger.com
    feed Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add to My AOL