Saturday, April 14, 2007

Google Site status wizard - a helpful tool to find out if your site is currently being indexed by Google


If you have a website or a blog and you want drive more traffic to it by enabling people to find it from search engines too, you must submit your site to those search engines. See how to submit your site to search engines here. If you are a blogger using Google new template service, you can find more helpful information in the post Haven't Google and other search engines indexed your blog yet?.

In this article I give you a simple way to test whether your site is currently being indexed by Google after you submitted it to Google search engine.
Google site status wizard is a helpful tool to do this. Just go to the Google site status wizard, enter your site URL and click next button. Google will tell you if your site is currently being indexed by their search engine. You can find more helpful tools from Google here.



1 comment:

LB said...

I'd like exchange link with you. My blogs: cricketitalia.blogspot.com and lucalucky.blogspot.com. As you posted in a comment in one of my blogs I checked your site and I have to say that like it very much. Let me know and I'll update asap your link.

Google
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved.Digital Soak - Le Minh Nhut | Copyright and Use Guide | About Us
powered by Blogger.com
feed Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add to My AOL