Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Windows Movie Makers - A free video editor

Window Movie Makers available in Windows XP operating system is a powerful software in editing videos and making movies. In despite of its capability, people often don't care about its present in their computer. I used this software a week ago and I find it so interesting and helpful. I have some pictures from my girlfriend and I want to surprise her by making a video clip. I use Window Movie Makers to work on. The result is great!



Window Movie Makers have many functions available for your choice. In Window Movie Makers you can capture video from video devices, import a video clip to edit, import pictures to make a clip, and you can import audio or music to add it to your movie.


Using Window Movie Makers you can add many pretty video effects to your video clip. You can make the video's title and credit only in a few simple steps. This software provides many video transitions to include to your movie too. I think this is a good software Microsoft gives us free. I love it!

No comments:

Google
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved.Digital Soak - Le Minh Nhut | Copyright and Use Guide | About Us
powered by Blogger.com
feed Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add to My AOL